9864 Rose Rock
BOTZ stoneware glazes are available ready to use in both 200 & 800ml jars. Stir the glaze thoroughly and apply 2 – 3 coats. The glaze soon dries allowing the pots to be lifted into the kiln. For best results allow the glaze to dry for a day before firing.
The ideal firing temperature is around 1250°C with a 30 minute soak.
- Silk matt stoneware glaze with fine light red effects
- Apply 2-3 x (rather 3x)
- Ideal firing temperature 1250°C / holding time: 30 min
- 1220°C: darker, richer coloring, more matt, less play of effects
- 1250°C: medium colour, granite matt, nice play of effects
- 1280°C: lighter coloring, shinier, lots of effects