9101 Glossy White
BOTZ earthenware glazes are available ready to use in 200ml jars. Stir the glaze thoroughly and apply 2 – 3 thick coats. The glaze soon dries allowing the pots to be lifted into the kiln. For best results allow the glaze to dry for a day before firing.
Results will vary depending on thickness of glaze, clay applied, shape of vessel and final firing temperature.
The ideal firing temperature is around 1040°C with a 30 minute soak.
Glaze finish: Glossy
- Excellent coverage white glaze, also on black clay
- Excellently suited for majolica ware
- Can be fired up to 1100°C
- Ideal in connection with BOTZ Unidekor
- Recommended for tableware