BOTZ stoneware glazes are available ready to use in both 200 & 800ml jars. Stir the glaze thoroughly and apply 2 – 3 coats. The glaze soon dries allowing the pots to be lifted into the kiln. For best results allow the glaze to dry for a day before firing.
The ideal firing temperature is around 1240°C with a 30 minute soak.
Glaze finish: Glossy
- Glossy, green-bluish stoneware effect glaze, cloudy play of colours ranging from beautiful sea-green to an intensive light blue
- When applied in a thinner coat appears more green, the thicker, the stronger the blue shade gets, with a locally applied thicker coat, very nice blue running effects are achieved.
- Apply 2 – 3 coats (3 coats when firing at 1280°C, apply at base only 2 coats!)
- Firing range: 1220 – 1280°C, 30 min soak
- Most beautiful from 1250°C on
- When fired at 1220°C rather satin-glossy