EVERYDAY ESSENTIALS DON’T COST THE EARTH…
Well, we believe they shouldn’t, and that’s why EcoVibe was born; we’re passionate about making it easier for everyone to live more consciously so that together we can have a positive impact. It’s not about being perfect all the time, it’s about making small swaps where you can, and that’s where we can help.
Our team has scoured the length and breadth of the country - and further afield - to source some of the best eco - alternatives to everyday essentials. It’s important to us that our products are just as effective, or better, than their traditional counterpart so, if we can’t find a good enough alternative, we develop it ourselves. We’re dedicated to providing excellent products that don’t harm the environment; we’ve done the hard work and research so that you don’t have to.
A NOTE ON TRANSPARENCY…
Being transparent is essential; we will always be honest so that you can make informed decisions. That’s why we’ve developed our Green Stamps, these highlight the credentials of each product so that you can shop based on your values. Find out more about them in our Green Guide HERE.
When EcoVibe was launched in 2018, we vowed that our packaging would always be plastic-free. Single-use plastic is one of the biggest issues affecting our planet and we’re committed to help make a change.
• Together we’ve saved 374 tonnes of plastic, the equivalent of 71 Orcas.
• Currently 46% of our products are UK made, and we’re increasing this each year. Manufacturing close to home helps to reduce carbon footprint.
• We partner with and support 53 small UK businesses, bringing together the best eco-friendly products under one roof.
• We’ve protected 632 acres of Rainforest through our partnership with Rainforest Trust UK – every £1 you spend saves 6 square metres.
• 100% of our cleaning products are readily biodegradable which means that they can biodegrade quickly and completely.
• 100% of our makeup products are Vegan and Cruelty Free.
• 100% of our products are suitable for Vegetarians and 97% are Vegan friendly – we’re working on that remaining 3%.