Raku Toploaders TR series
ROHDE Toploaders from the TR series for raku applications stand for easy handling, durability and flexibility. Toploaders from the TR series are easy to transport and problem-free to handle. High standard technology such as a V2A stainless steel jacket or a stable structure made of lightweight firebricks guarantee sturdiness and long service life.
ROHDE Toploaders from the TR series have very low energy consumption at remarkably short heating rates. For this purpose, ROHDE developed a silent 30 kW high-performance burner that is easy to regulate especially for this series.
All models of the TR series can be disassembled into ring segments for the transport. Benefit from the extendibility of the model TR-80 Vario by fitting in an extension ring for more flexibility.
Special Features of the TR series:
- Lid easy-to-open supported by gas pressure springs (not for TR-80 Vario)
- Reduction-resistant lightweight firebrick lining of the firing chamber
- Sturdy kiln frame with handles allowing effortless transportation
- ROHDE Raku burner equipment for use with propane and butane gas, powerful and silent
- View port to monitor firing
Complete Raku burner kit:
- Atmospheric 30kW raku burner for use with propane gas
- Hose connection including pressure control and manometer for connection to bottle
- Digital temperature meter up to 1150oC (battery operated)
- Thermocouple NiCr/Ni NL 130 to 1150oC
- Castors, stable and robust
Gas Frontloader KG series
Gas-fired Frontloaders from the KG series comprise serval models with kiln volumes between 250 and 1000 litres. These kilns were designed for use in workshops. Based on electric frontloaders, the entire steel construction is equipped with in-frame ventilation made of stainless steel sheets. The R-SiC ceiling support “System ROHDE” prevents crakcs and particles falling from the ceiling onto the ware.
Downdraft flame control technology ensures even temperature distribution also in the KG series. The extremely silent high-performance intermediate pressure burners were developed specially for gas-fired ROHDE Frontloaders. They ensure an optimal temperature rise even in the high temperature range. The gas fittings including safety technology are pre-installed for connection to gas bottles or gas lines according to DVGW (DVGW German Technical and Scientific Association for Gas and Water). A thermocouple with temperature meter is supplied with the kiln.
You can choose the ROHDE Servo Jet equipment for firing a Frontloader from the KG series with natural gas.
Special Features of the KG Series:
- Downdraft flame control technology
- Stainless steel in-frame ventilation resulting in low external temperatures and corrosion protection
- Stainless steel hood
- Flame baffle plate to protect the kiln construction in the burner area
- Exhaust air handle setting using a guiding scale
- Oxygen probe for atmospheric measurement
- CO Alarm and monitoring device
- ROHDE Servo Jet equipment for working with NATURAL GAS
- Castors, stable and robust
Specifications on Kiln
Max Temp 1150oC
Internal Dimensions (mm) W-460 x D-460 x H-610
External Dimensions (mm) W-620 x D-620 x H-840
Kiln Shelf Size(mm) Dia-350
PLEASE NOTE KILN IS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD WITHOUT RAKU BURNER KIT
PLEASE ALLOW 4-6 WEEKS FOR DELIVERY