BOTZ stoneware glazes are available ready to use in both 200 & 800ml jars. Stir the glaze thoroughly and apply 2 – 3 coats. The glaze soon dries allowing the pots to be lifted into the kiln. For best results allow the glaze to dry for a day before firing.
The ideal firing temperature is around 1240°C with a 30 minute soak.
Glaze finish: Satin-glossy
- Silk-gloss cream-white stoneware glaze
- Apply 2 – 3 coats (better to apply 3 coats)
- Will not run off
- Firing range: 1220 – 1280°C, 30 min soak
- Glaze is very hard, excellently suitable for tableware
- Important: in the kiln, keep at a distance from strongly coloured glazes